It’s time to bring out your inner hero and join us for the Heroes on the Move 5k Run/Walk. Enjoy the new veteran's monuments as you pass through the park and have the option of completing a "Bootcamp Challenge" at each mile marker. Finish at Glenoak stadium where you can meet some of our community’s very own real life heroes. Proceeds to benefit Veteran's Park initiatives.
* Race capes and themed shirts will be provided to those registered before October 15th.
* Dedicate your cape to your personal hero at the Cape Decorating Station before the race.
* Complete three bootcamp challenges to be entered into a special drawing.
* Use props at our super hero photo booth.
* Hero costumes welcome and encouraged!
Packet pickup is at Glenoak Stadium on race day, Saturday, November 3rd, 7am-8:45am. Make sure to get there in time to decorate your capes and take photos at our booth!
5k Runners: Top two female and male in each age group. Ages: 0-14,15-19,20-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60-69,70-79,80 & Up
5k Competitive Walkers: Top two female and male in each age group. Ages: 0-14,15-19,20-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60-69,70-79,80 & Up
Top three overall for runners and walkers.
*Drawing for Mission BBQ 10 Person Catering for people that complete 3 bootcamp challenges.*
5k Runner Awards announced at 9:45am. 5k Competitive Walkers Awards announced at 10:15am. Drawing at 10:30am.